'America’s Best Graduate Schools'
The University of New Mexico School of Medicine ranks third in the nation for its Rural Medicine Program in the upcoming issue of U.S. News & World Report's "America’s Best Graduate Schools" for 2016. UNM's medical school has maintained this top-five national ranking since 1996. The magazine also ranks the School of Medicine’s Primary Care curriculum 35th, up five spaces from last year’s ranking of 40th.
"These national rankings directly reflect our priorities in training our healthcare work force, and reaffirm that we are addressing New Mexico’s unique health challenges and opportunities in providing quality health care," says Paul Roth, MD, UNM chancellor for health sciences and dean of the UNM School of Medicine. Read more.
- UNM Health Sciences Center faculty, student honored for efforts to fight opioid abuse
Apr 28, 2017
- UNM named Cavernous Angioma Center of Excellence
Apr 14, 2017
- NM doctors - do we have enough?
Apr 6, 2017
- Governor signs opioid overdose education bill
Apr 5, 2017
- Health professions students offered indigenous culture immersion
Mar 31, 2017
- Making schoolyards safer for LGBTQ youths
Mar 27, 2017
- New Mexico Annual HIV & HCV Update Conference: Ending the Epidemics
May 4, 2017 to May 5, 2017 - 7:00 AM
- Pathology Seminar Series
May 4, 2017 - 8:00 AM
- School of Medicine Convocation Ceremonies
May 12, 2017 - 8:00 AM
- School of Medicine Health Professions Convocation
May 12, 2017 - 10:30 AM
- Biochemistry Molecular Biology 2017 Graduation Commencement Ceremony
May 12, 2017 - 2:00 PM
- Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology®
May 20, 2017 - 12:00 AM