Continuing Medical Education
Note: Meetings and conferences are in Albuquerque unless otherwise noted. To register for a Continuing Medical Education (CME) conference or meeting, click on the appropriate link below.
- 3:Medical Conference, Teaching Oral Health to Medical and Nursing Providers Conference
- 10-11:Women’s Health Conference
- 26:UNM, Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA)
- 14: 38th Annual Advances in Primary Care Conference
- 29: 38th Annual NM Chapter of ACEP Emergency Medicine Symposium
- The 2017 Indian Health Colposcopy Refresher
- 4-5:Annual New Mexico HIV & HCV Update Conference
- 20: UNM, Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA)
- 2: 35th Annual UNM Orthopaedic Alumni Conference
- 3: UNM, Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA)
- 8-9: Simply Spicy: An Exploration of Botanical and Culinary Medicine in Integrative Practice (Taos, NM)
- 26-27: Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO)
- 26-27: NM Pediatric Society 2017 Fall Wylder Lecture Series
- ACCESS & Telemedicine
- 12-16: 2017 MetaECHO Conference
- 7: UNM, Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA)
- 22-27: Update and Review of Internal Medicine 2017 (Santa Fe, NM)
- 2-3: 26th Annual Amazing Newborns Conference
- 11: UNM, Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA)
- Primary Care Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Update
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) has awarded UNM Continuing Medical Education accreditation with commendation as a provider of continuing medical education for physicians.
ACCME accreditation ensures both physicians and the public that UNM’s continuing medical education activities meet "essentials and standards for accreditation," as specified by the ACCME.UNM is one of only two ACCME-accredited national providers in New Mexico. The UNM Office of Continuing Medical Education also jointly provides programs with non-accredited providers.