Continuing Medical Education
Register now for CME meetings and conferences
August 27 - 28, 2016
This combines lectures, case presentations, workshops and questions and answer time for informal interaction with guest lecturers and peers in a one and a half day post-graduate course.
August 27 - August 28, 2016
An educational program designed to enhance cognitive and procedural skills of health care professionals to help them manage obstetrical emergencies. This course includes multiple hands-on workstations to practice techniques taught in a collegial, supportive learning environment.
- 7-8: International Academy on Nutrition & Aging (IANA) (Albuquerque)
- 10-14: Symposium of Integrative Medicine Professionals in the Land of Enchantment (SIMPLE) (Taos)
- 31-Aug 6: The Seventeenth Annual Taos Writing Retreat for Health Professionals (Taos)
- 13: UNM Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA®) (Albuquerque)
- 27-28: NM Pediatric Society Fall Wylder Lecture Series (Albuquerque)
- 27-28: Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO) (Albuquerque)
- 9: Education Day 2016 (Albuquerque)
- 16-17: Clinical Neurosciences Symposium Postponed to 2017
- 1-2: 6th Annual Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia Workshop & Symposium (Albuquerque, NM)
- 8: Inaugural Balloon Fiesta Otolaryngology Symposium (Albuquerque)
- 15: UNM Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA®) (Albuquerque)
- 16-21: Update and Review of Internal Medicine (Santa Fe)
- 29: Palliative Medicine (Albuquerque)
- 3-4: Amazing Newborns Conference (Albuquerque)
- 10-11: Primary Care Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine (Albuquerque)
- 19: UNM Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA®) (Albuquerque)
2-4: Hypnotherapy Conference (Albuquerque)
2501 Frontier Ave NE
Mail Stop Code: MSC09 5370
Albuquerque, NM 87131
Fax: (505) 272-8604
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) has awarded UNM Continuing Medical Education accreditation with commendation as a provider of continuing medical education for physicians.
ACCME accreditation ensures both physicians and the public that UNM’s continuing medical education activities meet "essentials and standards for accreditation," as specified by the ACCME.UNM is one of only two ACCME-accredited national providers in New Mexico. The UNM Office of Continuing Medical Education also jointly provides programs with non-accredited providers.