Continuing Medical Education
Register now for CME meetings and conferences
Oct. 16 - Oct. 21, 2016
This course will provide you with an understanding of the clinically important advances, an awareness of areas of strength and weakness, recommendations for optimal management, and a syllabus and USB device.
November 3-4, 2016
This educational program presents a well-balanced agenda that focuses on giving quality care in all aspects of neonatal care. We will be focusing on current evidence based practice and quality improvement efforts in the total care of neonates both in the level 3 hospital setting and rural community.
- 1-2: 6th Annual Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia Workshop & Symposium (Albuquerque, NM)
- 8: Inaugural Balloon Fiesta Otolaryngology Symposium (Albuquerque)
- 15: UNM Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA®) (Albuquerque)
- 16-21: Update and Review of Internal Medicine (Santa Fe)
- 29: Palliative Medicine (Albuquerque)
- 3-4: Amazing Newborns Conference (Albuquerque)
- 10-11: Primary Care Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine (Albuquerque)
- 19: UNM Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA®) (Albuquerque)
2-4: Hypnotherapy Conference (Albuquerque)
- 3:Medical Conference, Teaching Oral Health to Medical and Nursing Providers Conference (Albuquerque, NM)
- 10-11: Women’s Health Conference (Albuquerque, NM)
- 26: UNM, Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA)(Albuquerque, NM)
- 14: 38th Annual Advances in Primary Care Conference (Albuquerque, NM)
- 29: 38th Annual NM Chapter of ACEP Emergency Medicine Symposium(Albuquerque, NM)
- The 2017 Indian Health Colposcopy Refresher (Albuquerque, NM)
- UNM, Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (Albuquerque, NM)
2501 Frontier Ave NE
Mail Stop Code: MSC09 5370
Albuquerque, NM 87131
Fax: (505) 272-8604
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) has awarded UNM Continuing Medical Education accreditation with commendation as a provider of continuing medical education for physicians.
ACCME accreditation ensures both physicians and the public that UNM’s continuing medical education activities meet "essentials and standards for accreditation," as specified by the ACCME.UNM is one of only two ACCME-accredited national providers in New Mexico. The UNM Office of Continuing Medical Education also jointly provides programs with non-accredited providers.