Continuing Medical Education
Register now for CME meetings and conferences
October 8, 2016
The target audience for this event includes practicing otolaryngologists, advanced health care providers working in the field of otolaryngology, fellows in training and residents.
Oct. 16 - Oct. 21, 2016
This course will provide you with an understanding of the clinically important advances, an awareness of areas of strength and weakness, recommendations for optimal management, and a syllabus and USB device.
- 9: Education Day 2016 (Albuquerque)
- 16-17: Clinical Neurosciences Symposium Postponed to 2017
- 1-2: 6th Annual Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia Workshop & Symposium (Albuquerque, NM)
- 8: Inaugural Balloon Fiesta Otolaryngology Symposium (Albuquerque)
- 15: UNM Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA®) (Albuquerque)
- 16-21: Update and Review of Internal Medicine (Santa Fe)
- 29: Palliative Medicine (Albuquerque)
- 3-4: Amazing Newborns Conference (Albuquerque)
- 10-11: Primary Care Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine (Albuquerque)
- 19: UNM Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA®) (Albuquerque)
2-4: Hypnotherapy Conference (Albuquerque)
2501 Frontier Ave NE
Mail Stop Code: MSC09 5370
Albuquerque, NM 87131
Fax: (505) 272-8604
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) has awarded UNM Continuing Medical Education accreditation with commendation as a provider of continuing medical education for physicians.
ACCME accreditation ensures both physicians and the public that UNM’s continuing medical education activities meet "essentials and standards for accreditation," as specified by the ACCME.UNM is one of only two ACCME-accredited national providers in New Mexico. The UNM Office of Continuing Medical Education also jointly provides programs with non-accredited providers.