Continuing Medical Education
Register now for CME meetings and conferences
2/26, 3/25, 5/20, 6/3, 10/7, 11/11,2017
The goal is to enhance and document participation in Practice Performance and Improvement activities.
April 14, 2017
Current knowledge and limitations of knowledge, pros and cons of following expert recommend-ations, and improving patient understanding of complex medical issues.
Note: All symposiums and conferences are held in Albuquerque, New Mexico unless otherwise noted. To register for a Continuing Medical Education (CME) conference or meeting, click on the appropriate link below.
- 3: Teaching Oral Health to Medical and Nursing Providers Conference
- 10-11: Women’s Health Conference
- 26: UNM, Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology
- 14: Annual Advances in Primary Care Conference
- 29: Annual NM Chapter of ACEP Emergency Medicine Symposium
- 4-5: Annual New Mexico HIV & HCV Update Conference
- 15-16:The Indian Health Colposcopy Refresher
- 20: UNM, Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology
- 8-9: Simply Spicy: An Exploration of Botanical and Culinary Medicine in Integrative Practice (Taos, NM)
- 4-5:ACCESS and Telemedicine
- 6-12:Annual Taos Writing Retreat for Health Professionals (Taos, NM)
- 19-20: NM Pediatric Society Fall Wylder Lecture Series
- 26-27: Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics
- 12-16: MetaECHO Conference
- 7: UNM, Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology
- 22-27: Update & Review of Internal Medicine (Santa Fe, NM)
- 26-27:Primary Care Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
The Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) has awarded UNM Continuing Medical Education accreditation with commendation as a provider of continuing medical education for physicians.
ACCME accreditation ensures both physicians and the public that UNM’s continuing medical education activities meet "essentials and standards for accreditation," as specified by the ACCME.UNM is one of only two ACCME-accredited national providers in New Mexico. The UNM Office of Continuing Medical Education also jointly provides programs with non-accredited providers.