Education Day 2017
Education Day will focus on UNM educators’ experiences, motivations and achievements with opportunities to share education knowledge, and collaborators for innovations in clinical, classroom, laboratory, community based and interprofessional education. This is a no-cost course for all HSC Faculty, Residents, Staff and Students, but we recommend you register to attend.
- Learn the scope of education innovation and education research with the School of Medicine and across the Health Sciences Center.
- Identify resources, opportunities to share education knowledge, and collaborators for innovations in clinical, classroom, laboratory, community-based and interprofessional education.
Call for Presentation Proposals
- Deadline August 25, 2017
- To submit a proposal visit: https://esurvey.unm.edu/opinio/s?s=76604
- Conference style oral presentation by a single presenter (15 minutes plus 5 minutes for audience questions)
- Poster (including a poster you have already prepared and presented at another venue)
- Learn@Lunch, where you facilitate a table conversation for 5-8 participants on a cutting-edge topic of broad interest
- Hot Topics in Health Science Education, where you present in the style of a TED talk for 5 minutes to stimulate thinking about emerging themes and concerns in health-science education.
For more information in regard to proposals, please contact Dr. Gary Smith at email@example.com