Building a Respectful Campus
EOD (Employee and Organizational Development)
EOD is a division of UNM Human Resources. EOD offers free training, workshops and consulting services to all UNM staff, faculty and student employees.
Trainings/Workshops relevant to building a Respectful Campus are:
(Go to Learning Central and search on the title of the training.)
- “Busting Through Communication Chaos”
- “Conflict Management”
- “Creating a Great Place to Work”
- “Defusing Anger”
- “Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace”
- “Interaction Skills for Success”
- “Preventing Sexual Harassment in Your Workplace”
- “Somebody’s Watching You – Leader as Role Model”
- “Treating Customers Right”
- “Workplace Assertiveness Skills”
- "Resolving Workplace Conflict"